Okanagan-Shuswap Information, listings and links
It's easy to get around in the Okanagan & Shuswaps once you know where you're going, how it all started and who's here.
- Regional Information Basic information about the Okanagan
- Visitor Tips What to see and do (for the impatient tourist)
- Customs & Immigration Entering Canada
- History Lesson From dinosaur days to recent events
- How far is Okanagan from you? Pick a town...any town!
- Local media (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines)
- Community maps
Local not-for-profits groups, sports leagues, churches and other religious organizations are welcome to add themselves to our FREE LISTINGS and post news, events, and volunteer opportunities.
Elected politicians & candidates may also add themselves.
The local cable services provider is
Shaw Cable in Kamloops: (250) 376-1175, in Vernon: (250) 542-4007, in Kelowna: (250) 762-4433, in
Penticton: (250) 492-5832, or toll-free at 1-888-472-2222.
Kamloops TV Program Listings:
Kelowna TV Program Listings:
Here are the major media: