Okanagan-Shuswap Travel: Okanagan Area QuickTime VR
Here are some of our Virtual Reality Tours of the Okanagan-Shuswap region, with a 360-degree wrap-around view of that point in the city.
Virtual Tours by Map
Zoom-out for outlying communities, zoom-in for inner city
Virtual Tours by Description
- Shuswap Lake-Blind Bay Dockside
- Shuswap Lake-Copper Island near Blind Bay
- Salmon Arm - Town Wharf
- Sicamous - Sicamous Narrows Bridge
- Sicamous - Waterfront Park overlooking Shuswap Lake
- Vernon - Grey Monk Winery
- Naramata - Vinyard Sunset View
- Naramata - Vinyard View
- Penticton - View North To Naramata
- Penticton - Waterfront Penticton Hotel
- Oliver - Tuc El Nuit Lake Panorama
- Osoyoos-N'k Mip Museum And Winery
You can move left & right -- even look up and down -- using your mouse (or your keyboard's cursor
keys). You can also zoom in and out using the [Shift] and [Ctrl] keys.
Here is a thumbnail view of one of the above QuickTime Virtual Realiy Images. Can you guess which of the above it is?
If you do not have QuickTime installed with your browser, you should download it now. Since you may have to restart your computer you should bookmark this page before proceeding.
The files sizes are typically 150 KB to 1 MB in size, so the images may take from a few seconds to a minute (or more) to load, depending on your download connection speed